Building Website Pages & Getting Paid
Building websites has made me a dumptruck full of money for partner clients and businesses who needed a slick working website. I want to share my process, what Im using and how I did it. I use Go High level for this and it was drag an drop simple.
The key for me is finding the right business to speak to about the website build services. The building is simple, the upsell is simple and ongoing money will come when you show them the power of GHL.
Here are some use cases for the landing page builder and website features:
- An agency could use GoHighLevel’s landing page builder to create landing pages for lead generation campaigns.
- You could use GoHighLevel’s website builder to create websites for businesses that need a new online presence.
- You could use GoHighLevel’s website builder to create custom landing pages for specific marketing campaigns.
Here you can get free access to your own account at HighLevel, you can get started with a lead funnel that should bring you in at least 1 cusotmer who pays for your subscription allowing you to grow.
Building Landing Pages In Minutes
Ive built both websites and landing pages for money and Ill say that the landing page build is the easy win. You need to make 1-2 pages instead of a full website. The only intense part is getting the images right and the copy used on the landing page.
Landing Pages are sales and conversion focused targeted pages. The sole purpose is to make money from people who land on the page. Get your landing page builder for free here.
Landing page builder: GoHighLevel’s landing page builder allows agencies & freelancers to create professional-looking landing pages without any coding or design experience. This includes the ability to add text, images, videos, and forms to landing pages. For example, an agency could use GoHighLevel’s landing page builder to create a landing page for a new product launch.
The landing page builder and website features in SaaS Mode are a powerful tool that can help agencies of all sizes create professional-looking landing pages and websites. By using these features, agencies can save time and money, and they can focus on what they do best: helping their clients grow their businesses.
Here are some additional benefits of using the landing page builder and website features in SaaS Mode:
- Ease of use: The landing page builder and website features are easy to use, even for people with no coding or design experience.
- Flexibility: The landing page builder and website features are highly flexible, allowing agencies to create landing pages and websites that meet their specific needs.
- Affordability: The landing page builder and website features are affordable, making them a cost-effective option for agencies of all sizes.
The Go HigH Level software builds into Shopify natively. This will make your life easier when building landing pages for ecommerce stores on Shopify.
Building Websites with HighLevel
Every business needs a page online where they can say their main proposition for potential customers to take action.
Im a builder at heart I build websites, apps, landing pages and what ever I can in my free time for fun. I also like money so getting paid for doing what Im doing anyway is made easy with these tools.
This is how Id make money right now with GHL: Get your own account.
First I identify the opportunities.
- Find businesses who dont have websites
- Find businesses who have garbage websites that need updating
- Find websites that sell things online
- Find websites that take bookings for services
- Use GHL email campaigns to reach out to these businesses.
- In your emails show an example of a website that you could build for them in the email.
- Give them an easy to understand offer of services.
- Provide a timeline, rough costs and how you build.
- Drop the price and make it so valuable that they dont have a reason to say no.
- This means sell the website for $1,000-$4,000 and try sell in services on the backend of that.
- Use GHL software to manage the process
- Build yourself or hire a specialist at GHL builds
- Hand over the build to the client
- Get paid
It’s that simple. Rinse and repeat and you will be on your way to a regular income building drag and drop websites.
*Bonus setup the full automated workflow for an extra $$ after the build.
Website builder: GoHighLevel’s website builder allows agencies to create custom websites for their clients. This includes the ability to add pages, sections, and content to websites. For example, an agency could use GoHighLevel’s website builder to create a website for a new client.
If you’re an agency that’s looking for a powerful and affordable way to create landing pages and websites, SaaS Mode is a great option. With its easy-to-use features and flexibility, SaaS Mode can help you create professional-looking landing pages and websites that will help you grow your business.
Use Cases for GHL’s Website Builder Features:
Here are some additional use cases for SaaS Mode:
- A web design agency could use SaaS Mode to create a SaaS product that allows businesses to create their own websites.
- A marketing agency could use SaaS Mode to create a SaaS product that allows businesses to manage their social media marketing.
- A sales agency could use SaaS Mode to create a SaaS product that allows businesses to manage their sales leads.
SaaS Mode is a powerful tool that can help agencies of all sizes create and sell their own SaaS products. By using SaaS Mode, agencies can save time and money, and they can focus on what they do best: helping their clients grow their businesses.
Page Builder & CRM A Powerful Combo
The CRM features in SaaS Mode when combined with the landing page builder and websites you can make with GHL are absolute Fire in the palm of your hand. If you take this to a potential client you have a very value driven proposition for them.
Data is what every company craves, more customer data, more leads and more sales. You are bringing the data with the GHL forms.
Then when you add the automation workflows hat come native to High Level software you can replace on average 1-2 employees that would be doing lead handling manually. In my experience theres about 2-4 manual handlers of leads in a business.
The data automation from website leads can be captured and sent where ever you want, how ever you want. Automated, Im saying with no handling by a human. Crazy powerful 24/7 on autopilot.
Ive used this at an agency and solo for my own consulting business. This works it just works, for small business, medium business and Ive seen it blow large enterprise businesses up by removing the roadblocks that they usually have at the lead entry points.
Im a believer in High level as a software that agencies and freelancers MUST use. Get your free access here.
While using GHL at the agency I worked at we were able to have our sales people out on the road meeting, greeting and signing up clients.
Building Websites for local services is an easy win, but when you stack the landing page with a powerful CRM like High Level you have a powerful advantage over agencies and freelancers. This is easy money.
Below is an example of a local services website (I did not build or design this one) that uses the GHL page builder and the lead generation forms making for a smooth lead capture funnel.