- 1 Client Attraction Tips To Help You Get New Clients Into Your Agency
- 2 Things You Need To Do To Get Momentum
- 3 Quick Method To Attract New Clients
- 4 What Can You Do To Lower The Risk For A Client?
- 5 How To Make Money Blogging
- 6 How Do You Become An Affiliate Marketer?
- 7 Go High Level Marketing Software Changing The Game
Client Attraction Tips To Help You Get New Clients Into Your Agency
Clients, not everyone loves working with clients and I hear horro stories about this almost weekly. The end of the day the agency model depends on the clients to continue trading. What this article is about is some alternative ways to attract and sign new clients and some ideas for improving your process around this.
*Disclaimer I am not client facing and do a lot of my work through an account manager or someone who handles that client relationship. I know areas where I am not so strong and that is definatley client relationships.
ClickBucks does not take on clients.
Things You Need To Do To Get Momentum
- Do 1% more propspecting.
- Speak to 1% more people.
- Post more valuable content to social media
- Test sticking to one social media channel per week
- Contact 1% of your current clients for a catchup
- Focus on improving your Ad optimisations by 1%
- Focus on improving your website page content by 1%
- Improve your tool stack by 1%
- Review your expenses for improvement and use that saved $$ on advertising
I’ll stop there as I think you get the idea.
Now please do yourself and your business and take 1% more action on something before the end of the week.
“I’m not really a client facing guy I do prefer the background operations of client work. But I do enjoy the assist where I will help a account manager with a technical pitch or a really unique opportunity where they need some out of the box thinking. In essence the client wants the expert advice from the professional. As long as you can confidently demonstrate that you are the boss at what you are selling they will have confidence to give you their money.”
Quick Method To Attract New Clients
What Can You Do To Lower The Risk For A Client?
The Key Takeaway
How can I make it better?
Here’s some examples to get you started.
We are going to be using our blog as A marketing tactic to grow our list and audience size. This allows us to create a following and platform for which we can then promote offers and services to said audience. Most online businesses work like this 1 Visitor ready to...
How Do You Become An Affiliate Marketer? Really its quite easy you build up a website that you intend to use for the hub of the promotion and then apply to the affiliate networks that you wish to join. There will be some requirements on your side for each network byt...
How Go HighLevel Got My Attention I first came across the company known as Go HighLevel when I was looking at moving away from Salesforce back in early 2019. My focus task at hand was to be reviewing and creating a matrix of potential CRMs to replace Salesforce...