- 1 Client Attraction Tips To Help You Get New Clients Into Your Agency
- 2 Things You Need To Do To Get Momentum
- 3 Quick Method To Attract New Clients
- 4 What Can You Do To Lower The Risk For A Client?
- 5 Pages or Posts For Your Affiliate Website
- 6 How To Build A Social Media Strategy
- 7 Building A Blog In 5 Simple Steps
Client Attraction Tips To Help You Get New Clients Into Your Agency
Clients, not everyone loves working with clients and I hear horro stories about this almost weekly. The end of the day the agency model depends on the clients to continue trading. What this article is about is some alternative ways to attract and sign new clients and some ideas for improving your process around this.
*Disclaimer I am not client facing and do a lot of my work through an account manager or someone who handles that client relationship. I know areas where I am not so strong and that is definatley client relationships.
ClickBucks does not take on clients.
Things You Need To Do To Get Momentum
- Do 1% more propspecting.
- Speak to 1% more people.
- Post more valuable content to social media
- Test sticking to one social media channel per week
- Contact 1% of your current clients for a catchup
- Focus on improving your Ad optimisations by 1%
- Focus on improving your website page content by 1%
- Improve your tool stack by 1%
- Review your expenses for improvement and use that saved $$ on advertising
I’ll stop there as I think you get the idea.
Now please do yourself and your business and take 1% more action on something before the end of the week.
“I’m not really a client facing guy I do prefer the background operations of client work. But I do enjoy the assist where I will help a account manager with a technical pitch or a really unique opportunity where they need some out of the box thinking. In essence the client wants the expert advice from the professional. As long as you can confidently demonstrate that you are the boss at what you are selling they will have confidence to give you their money.”
Quick Method To Attract New Clients
What Can You Do To Lower The Risk For A Client?
The Key Takeaway
How can I make it better?
Here’s some examples to get you started.
Posts vs pages for your affilaite site what is better? I hear this a lot and it doesnt really matter. But I prefer posts for affiliate sites because I can manipulate them into collections of posts and build my own category of posts that help build topical relevance to...
Social Media Strategy Overview What’s the PURPOSE of Social Media? The goal of social media is to connect people to other people. When 90% of businesses do it you could be forgiven for thinking it is as awkward as teenagers kissing for the first time. Cringeworthy and...
How To Make Money With Blogging Blogging is a great way to build a business that allows you the freedom to work from anywhere in the world whenever you want. That sure does sound amazing, but it doesn’t just happen you have to put in the work. Blogging requires...