- 1 Client Attraction Tips To Help You Get New Clients Into Your Agency
- 2 Things You Need To Do To Get Momentum
- 3 Quick Method To Attract New Clients
- 4 What Can You Do To Lower The Risk For A Client?
- 5 Insights Into My Niche Store Top Selling Products
- 6 How To Build Better Marketing Messaging
- 7 Best Email Marketing Services for Small Business (2020)
Client Attraction Tips To Help You Get New Clients Into Your Agency
Clients, not everyone loves working with clients and I hear horro stories about this almost weekly. The end of the day the agency model depends on the clients to continue trading. What this article is about is some alternative ways to attract and sign new clients and some ideas for improving your process around this.
*Disclaimer I am not client facing and do a lot of my work through an account manager or someone who handles that client relationship. I know areas where I am not so strong and that is definatley client relationships.
ClickBucks does not take on clients.
Things You Need To Do To Get Momentum
- Do 1% more propspecting.
- Speak to 1% more people.
- Post more valuable content to social media
- Test sticking to one social media channel per week
- Contact 1% of your current clients for a catchup
- Focus on improving your Ad optimisations by 1%
- Focus on improving your website page content by 1%
- Improve your tool stack by 1%
- Review your expenses for improvement and use that saved $$ on advertising
I’ll stop there as I think you get the idea.
Now please do yourself and your business and take 1% more action on something before the end of the week.
“I’m not really a client facing guy I do prefer the background operations of client work. But I do enjoy the assist where I will help a account manager with a technical pitch or a really unique opportunity where they need some out of the box thinking. In essence the client wants the expert advice from the professional. As long as you can confidently demonstrate that you are the boss at what you are selling they will have confidence to give you their money.”
Quick Method To Attract New Clients
What Can You Do To Lower The Risk For A Client?
The Key Takeaway
How can I make it better?
Here’s some examples to get you started.
The thing that I really love about what I do is that I can take an idea and within a day or two turn that idea into an actual thing. Im talking about ecommerce dropshipping or other product promotion ideas. It is not uncommon for me to have an idea on Friday and by...
Here's a powerful way to make your marketing stronger. Write out an offer that your dream clients would love and be hard for them to say no to. Then see how close you can get to creating it. Once you do launch and promote it everywhere. This sounds simple but so many...
The most underrated marketing channel is by far email marketing. Almost every business can benefiet from running email campaigns, there is also the repeat customer factor involved in email campaigns. I am a huge believer in email marketing and this article focuses on...